Highlite Forum

Full Version: [Solved] color delay timing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
Though I'm pretty new on the Chimp and learning more every day, I found a little problem with I think is a Bug. While creating some, single cue, delay timing I wasn't able to alter the timing option in color cue's. Intensity, position, gobo etc, are working as expected.
Chimp 300 On PC
Software version 1.12External display connected, no touchscreen
No USB connected
Reproduce; Select Group - Select Colour preset, here the Timing function gets disabled.
I Work on windows 10, with VM Ware 16 (non commercial use)
However I could make mistakes I don't think I did in the syntax subscribed above.
Kind regards
Karel
Hi Karel,

a few questions before I jump deeper into this:

Where are you editing the timing? In the Programmer? Or in the Cuelist View after recording the cue?
Does this also happen with other parameters?

Denis
(15-01-2021, 11:00 AM)denishessberger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Karel,

a few questions before I jump deeper into this:

Where are you editing the timing? In the Programmer? Or in the Cuelist View after recording the cue?
Does this also happen with other parameters?

Denis

Hi Denis,
It happens during creating the cue in the programmer.
I select a group, select a color preset and then I want to alter the Timing section, but Timing is disabled.
When I try the same, but than for intensity (or other parameters) I can alter the timing section and give the cue an delay timing.
So it works fine on other parameters, but not for Color.

I hope this is the answer to your question.

Karel
Hi Karel,

yes that helps. I'll test and see what I find and keep you updated.

One more question though: Which Fixture Type are you using?

Denis
Okay, I tried it and here it works fine.
The Timing Button is greyed out and disabled when the Color Picker / Swatch Book / Color Faders are shown as intended. When I change to RGB or Color within the Color Feature Group and I see the table for the values, then the Timing Button becomes available.

Best,
Denis
(15-01-2021, 01:56 PM)denishessberger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Karel,

yes that helps. I'll test and see what I find and keep you updated.

One more question though: Which Fixture Type are you using?

Denis
Hi Denis,

I have a rig with Infinity Fusion S 401, IW 741, Expolite Tourled MC 60.
They behave all the same.

Karel
(15-01-2021, 02:03 PM)denishessberger Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I tried it and here it works fine.
The Timing Button is greyed out and disabled when the Color Picker / Swatch Book / Color Faders are shown as intended. When I change to RGB or Color within the Color Feature Group and I see the table for the values, then the Timing Button becomes available.

Best,
Denis
Yessss, that works.

Thanks for help and your quick reactions.

Best Karel