Highlite Forum

Full Version: DMX Test / Channel Search Function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! Idea
So glad to have this Chimp300. Before this, I was working on a LightCommander, and something is interesting on this one: if you don't know the physical patch, you can search your dimmer with the knob. It's very helpfull when the control room is far from the dimmer, and you don't know the light plot...

I can do differently with the Chimp, but not as soon as the LightCo.
It would be awesome on the Chimp to have this option! Or if you are a tip or a trick..
Thanks!!
Hi Felix,

we do not have such "testing" or search functionality implemented in the console. Only way would be to patch a higher amount of dimmer channels and then use the highlight function and prev / next buttons to cycle between the fixtures.

This is described in great detail in the User Manual - The section about the "Highlight Function".

I'll move this thread into feature requests and change the title to make sense for the actual feature requested Smile

Denis
(18-03-2021, 04:23 PM)Yes thank you for the answer. I didn't know how to post and name my thread sorry denishessberger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Felix,

we do not have such "testing" or search functionality implemented in the console. Only way would be to patch a higher amount of dimmer channels and then use the highlight function and prev / next buttons to cycle between the fixtures.

This is described in great detail in the User Manual - The section about the "Highlight Function".

I'll move this thread into feature requests and change the title to make sense for the actual feature requested Smile

Denis
Dont worry!
Absolutely not a problem Smile