Highlite Forum

Full Version: Chimp 100, V1.12 Bug report: Editing Control macro of cue looses selected cue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you create a cue in a cuelist where you use the control macros you can for example select that you trigger a GO command on an other cue. When you edit the control macro, the selected cue is different from what it were when you created the control macro.
Hi Edi,

I can see that the Cuelist is not properly selected when editing the Edit window. We are currently in final testing for 2.0, so this will most likely be fixed at a later point in time (probably for the release after 2.0).

Best,
Denis
The difficulties are laid out in great detail, and everything is extremely transparent. Without a doubt, it was educational. I find it quite handy to utilize your website. We appreciate your candor. Go ahead and check out my online portfolio. run 3
Thanks for sharing such valuable insights! Your perspective really adds depth to the conversation. wicked whims
It's unfortunate to hear about the bug in Chimp 100, V1.12 where editing the control macro of a cue results in losing the selected cue. This issue disrupts workflow and can be frustrating for users. Developers should prioritize fixing this issue promptly to improve user experience. Additionally, tubi TV activation is a keyword that might not be directly related to the bug report, but it's essential for users to ensure their streaming service is activated for uninterrupted entertainment.