Highlite Forum

Full Version: Chimp 100, V1.12 Bug report: "Track THRU" does not work as expected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 4 moving heads patched and programmed the following positioning cues into one cuelist:
Cue 1: MH 1 -> right pos
Cue 2: MH 2 -> right pos
Cue 3: MH 3 -> right pos
Cue 4: MH 4 -> right pos
Cue 5: MH 1 -> left pos
Cue 6: MH 2 -> left pos
Cue 7: MH 3 -> left pos
Cue 8: MH 4 -> left pos

Tracking is set to "Enabled + Track THRU" and the cueslist is set to "Loop At End"
When the cue starts, all moving heads point straight (defaul position) except MH 1 which moves to the right position. The subsequent cues work as expected and since tracking is enabled, each MH stays in his last position. With normal tracking I would expect, that all moving heads, except MH 1 which is programmed in the first cue, return to the default (straight) position when the loop jumps from cue 8 to cue 1 and that works. But with "Track THRU" I would expect that MH 2 - MH 4 remain on their last position when cue 1 sets position of MH 1 to the right position again.

This does not work. TRACK THRU behaves exactly like normal Tracking. When cue 1 is called, MH 2 - MH 4 return to their default position and only MH 1 is set to the right position.
Hi Edi,

I’ll look into that and get back to you.

Best,
Denis
Indeed, this is a bug - unfortunately it is still existent in the current build and we won't be able to fix it for the next release. Hence I'll write a ticket and make sure that this gets fixed in the next release after 2.0.

Best and sorry,
Denis
[quote pid="2271" dateline="1630357647"]
Hmmm... This sounds good & bad at once.  Wink

Sounds like V2.0 will be released soon....  Angel

[/quote]