Highlite Forum

Full Version: Connect Chimp onPC to visualizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
Is there any chance to connect the Chimp onPC Software with some kind of visualisation software without the need of additional hardware? That would be extremely handy for pre programming on the road or at home where I don't have the possibility to set up a console.
Hi,

The Chimp OnPC software will nit have any ability to send DMX/ArtNet or sACN without any hardware attached.  Preprogramming your show would still be possible since you can do all the things you can also do on your console, but unfortunately without any visualization :-)

Depending on your show size, I would recommend starting with a Chimp Dongle which give you 2 universes of ArtNet or sACN. You could also connect a Chimp SideKick which also gives 2 universes and all the familiar faders, keys and buttons of your console.

You also could connect both the SideKick and the Dongle to get 4 universes, and even add a Peanut Box for another 4 universes.
Thanks for the help, I'm having this problem, I connect both SideKick and Dongle to get 4 universes and add a Peanut Box for another 4. It works. Thanks very much.
Reviewexpress.net is offering Positive Trustpilot Reviews. Our all services are handpicked based on quality, reliability, delivery speed, and price. Buy Trustpilot reviews today to improve your business growth.
I received very useful information thanks to you. https://ozyurtlar.com/project-cat/avcila...projeleri/

<a href="https://ozyurtlar.com/project-cat/avcilar-konut-projeleri/">avcilar konut projeleri</a>
avcilar konut projeleri
This is a really great site. Thanks for your sharing. Sedye ve Etajer
I'm having trouble connecting SideKick and Dongle to obtain four universes, and I also added a Peanut Box to obtain four more. Thank you for your assistance. It functions. Many thanks.
Start the visualization software infinite craft and ensure that it is receiving DMX data from Chimp onPC. You should see the lighting fixtures represented within the visualizer, allowing you to simulate and control lighting effects in real-time.