Highlite Forum

Full Version: OFF+[Position Attribute] also removes Tilt FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently using version 2.0.6 on chimp 100 tour pack.
I had a cue in which a position, gobo, beam and also a tilt FX was stored. I wanted to remove the position information for that cue, so the tilt FX will be applied to whatever position the moving heads are currenlty pointing to.
So I loaded this cue to the programmer and held [OFF] + touching the attribute group for [Position]. But this not only cleared the position information from the programmer, it also cleared the FX, which must be a bug.
This is actually expected behaviour, as you are offing the entire group, FX will also be offed.
Which group do you mean? A tilt wave FX modulates around the current pan / tilt of the fixture. So shouldn't OFFing the pos attribute just set the FX to modulate around the default position?

I would see the FX section as a separate attribute group that stands for its own like intensity, beam, position, etc.
But the Tilt FX is part of the Position Attribute group internally, so it will be off'ed as well.

Best would be to press the Encoder and select "Off" for the attribute you want to off.
[quote pid="2575" dateline="1650721601"]
Ok, I understand.
The workaround with OFF + Encoder does fit my needs. 
[/quote]