Highlite Forum

Full Version: Mutual Release Group does not work with SpeedMasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Chimp 100 Tourpack with Version 2.0.6
I created two cuelists which have different intensity cues recorded to it. The first cuelist consists of two cues setting intensity between odd (1. cue) and even (2. cue) fixture and the second cuelist does the same but between left (1. cue) and right (2. cue) fixtures.
All cues have their trigger set to Speed Master 1 so these cueslists can be used as tapped dimmer bumps. To always have only one of them running, I assigned Mutual Release Group 8 to them and the cuelist setting "Do not release other cuelists" is set, so they don't overwrite another cueslist controlling the dimmer level of those fixtures.
The problem is, that dimmer bump cueslist 2 does not release dimmer bump cueslist 1 although they are in the same mutual release group! Only when I set the trigger of the cues to "Manual" it behaves correctly
Thanks Edi,

I can reproduce this here, unfortunately this most likely wont make it into the prolight & sound release, as we are in the process of finishing this one up.
I'll keep this post updated.

best,
Denis