Highlite Forum

Full Version: If you create a dimmer fader that the dimmer fader is not set to speed but to dimming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you create a dimmer fader that the dimmer fader is not set to speed but to dimming.
Sorry mein English ist nicht das beste.  Also Ich wähle Fixtures aus, Stelle den Dimmer auf full, dann speicher ich das auf einen Fader. Nun muss ich noch mal den Fader editieren und von Speed auf Dimmer umstellen. Ist ein bischen aufwendig.
Es wäre super wenn die Chimp erkenn wenn nur Dimmer ausgewählt ist das der Fader gleich automatisch auf Dimmer gespeichert wird.
(19-06-2022, 01:20 PM)Colorful light Wrote: [ -> ]If you create a dimmer fader that the dimmer fader is not set to speed but to dimming.
Sorry my english is not the best. So I select fixtures, set the dimmer to full, then I store that on a fader. Now I have to edit the fader again and switch from speed to dimmer. It's a bit tedious.
It would be great if the Chimp recognizes that the fader is automatically saved to dimmer if only dimmer is selected.

Then what we can for speed?
(19-06-2022, 01:20 PM)Bunteslicht Wrote: [ -> ]If you create a dimmer fader that the dimmer fader is not set to speed but to dimming.
Sorry mein English ist nicht das beste.  Also Ich wähle Fixtures aus, Stelle den Dimmer auf full, dann speicher ich das auf einen Fader. Nun muss ich noch mal den Fader editieren und von Speed auf Dimmer umstellen. Ist ein bischen aufwendig.
Es wäre super wenn die Chimp erkenn wenn nur Dimmer ausgewählt ist das der Fader gleich automatisch auf Dimmer gespeichert wird.

Same Question.
(31-03-2023, 08:01 AM)nolancharles Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-06-2022, 01:20 PM)Bunteslicht Wrote: [ -> ]If you create a dimmer fader that the dimmer fader is not set to speed but to dimming.

Same Question.