Highlite Forum

Full Version: Some Ideas/Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,

got some Ideas/Wishes Angel 

- Just like everyone else: Multifixtures Big Grin

- A Virtual Shutter in the Fixture Builder

- A way more Special Channels (also in Fixture Builder) / thinking of Triggering an Media Server
   (at the moment i have to trigger about 60 Videos) Cool
   And maybe the Option to Name the Special Channels in Fixture Builder Angel

- It will be great if there is a Way to Show Colors/Gobos etc. in Preset Window

Greets

Tom
- It would be nice if you could insert fixtures several times to the magic sheet.

- Is there a way to add more Fader/Exec Pages? I'm one of the Page per Song Guys and 49 Pages + Temp. Page
   isn't enough for me
- Tapsync for Effect Speed Master... Angel
Maybe a airfreyer build in.......no, just kidding.... Big Grin Big Grin
I know for sure the Chimp develop-team wil read this post.
Thank you for all ideas and tips. That way we can continue to develop the Chimps.
MULTIFIXUTRE!!!! I want it, lol.
1. Brightness/contrast for the sreen (chimp 300)
2. Multiple fixtures/dimmers
3. The possibility to start and stop a cue with an other cue. (I know starting is possible    
     yet, but a cmd for stop a cue....?)
4. Remote control (dimmer,  shutter, p/t and executors) for the beginning.

In order of important wishes
(08-09-2018, 06:51 PM)Steve_Mutter Wrote: [ -> ]- It would be nice if you could insert fixtures several times to the magic sheet.

- Is there a way to add more Fader/Exec Pages? I'm one of the Page per Song Guys and 49 Pages + Temp. Page
   isn't enough for me

Indeed. For example, if you have a stageplan and some fixtures with the same adres (in my case a few dimmers [pars], witch are  copy and mirrored) couldn't be replaced again, so I missed a few fixtures on my sheet.
(13-10-2018, 12:36 PM)Hans Wrote: [ -> ]1. Brightness/contrast for the sreen (chimp 300)
2. Multiple fixtures/dimmers
3. The possibility to start and stop a cue with an other cue. (I know starting is possible    
     yet, but a cmd for stop a cue....?)
4. Remote control (dimmer,  shutter, p/t and executors) for the beginning.

In order of important wishes
You can stop a duelist with another. Off Cuelist is the Command
My wish for christmas...?  an OOP'S fonction (or a +Z) .... thank you santa  Wink
My biggest wish:

Pixelmapping with the Consol. Want to use Matrix Blinder with Chimp Smile
Pages: 1 2