Highlite Forum

Full Version: AutoCreate Cuelists from Presets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

is there a way to select all color presets and to record them to an executer like Chamsys?

thank you in advance!
(05-12-2018, 11:28 AM)Jens Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

is there a way to select all color presets and to record them to an executer like Chamsys?

thank you in advance!

Nobody???
Noop..
There is a way...
If I understand what you mean (I don't know anaything about Chamsys)

But you can select a color preset ( e.g. red) and record into a cue, then you select another kind of fixture, select again a color preset (e.g. red again) and merge it into the same cue,
*be shure you use merge before record, otherwise you will create a second cue in you're cuelist.
Now you can link the cue to an executor.

Or:
Select a fixture, record a color (e.g.red) into a preset, select another kind of fixture en merge this color(e.g. red) into the same preset, Do this for all other kind of fixtures. Now you have create a preset "red"
press in the right upper corner on the button direct action "the thumb" button, it should be blue.
In, live, modus when no fixturegroup is selected, all the fixtures who've record in a preset will turn to that preset when those preset is selected, or when a fixture group is chosen, only the group will change.
Hi,

That is not exactly what i mean. If you have a fixture with al the presets like collors.. i wish i could select al the preset collors at once, so i could rec them all on excecuter touchpads.. so if i have preset: 1 red, 2white, 3 yellow i sellect them copy them to excecuters like that. Not under 1 excecuter Sad this will safe a lot of time! This way i don't have to name my presets and my excecuters..