Highlite Forum

Full Version: Label "movable" with what's inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all 
If I can "SELECT" fixtures inside a label by the label itself ,why can't I move also what's inside of it by moving the label?
+1 from me.

Yes, that would sometimes be really helpful!
How would you select between moving only the label or the labels contents as well?
(08-05-2020, 08:01 PM)denishessberger Wrote: [ -> ]How would you select between moving only the label or the labels contents as well?
Draw a selection rectangle around Label containing the fixtures selects both, so everything is moved at once. 
Click on Label and only Label is selected, so only Label is moved.
Just double checked. You can already do this... Enter Edit Mode. Draw selection Rectangle to select fixtures. Click on Label to select. Click on any of the selected items to drag them.
(12-05-2020, 10:33 PM)denishessberger Wrote: [ -> ]Just double checked. You can already do this... Enter Edit Mode. Draw selection Rectangle to select fixtures. Click on Label to select. Click on any of the selected items to drag them.

Hi Denis. Yes I know, but why isn't the label also selected when I draw a rectangle around it?
Because if you have lets say 20 fixtures in a label and you want to just select these fixtures, everytime you draw a rectangle you would have to deselect the label. It is something we found as a request during beta testing as well - to only select the fixtures but not the label.