Highlite Forum

Full Version: [DONE 1.12] Cuelist Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p>HI, ich schreibe lieber in&nbsp; Deutsch , da mein Englisch nicht wirklich gut ist.</p><p><br></p><p>Ich komme von Ecue zur Chimp und im Ecue gibt es eine Funktion die sich "Mutual Group" nennt.</p><p>Man konnte Cuelists einer beliebigen Gruppe zuordnen. Von allen Cuelists, die sich in der jeweiligen Gruppe befanden konnte immer nur eine laufen. Es wäre schön, wenn ihr solch eine Funktion einbinden könntet, da eure Variante "Off if overwritten" nicht immer funktioniert. Vielen Dank im Voraus. Gruss Kai</p>
+1 from me
As I really like your suggestion, I'll translate it to English so also non native German users can vote for it!

Is it possible to add a "Mutual Group" function to the chimp?
Cuelists can be arbitrarily added to any Mutual Group, but within one Mutual Group only one CueList can run at a time.
With "Off if overwritten" not all scenarios are possible and with Mutual Groups you have more freedom to define which CueList can deactivate another.

Probably have fixed 99 Mutual groups which can be named in the show file setup and be selected with a combo box in the CueList settings.
When a Cuelist with a Mutual Group assigned is started, all other CueLists are released which have the same Mutual Group assigned. Is much easier than keeping in mind to overwrite each parameter of the cueList I want to replace by "Off If Overwritten".
Mutual Release Groups are high up on our to do list, but no promises it'll be there soon Wink
I can happily confirm that mutual release groups will be included in the next release.