Highlite Forum

Full Version: [Fixed in 2.0] More space to record cues and macro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a very big showfile. and what Im notice is that there is only 600 cues to record.
also groups and presets are only 100. 
now we can finally unlimited fixtures I need more cues  Big Grin

also its little stupid that you need to record every thing in cues / cuelist.
if there is kind of a macro function that you can update a cue 
like on a avolites or grandma.

maby for the next software version

Gr Pascal
Hi,

I have also the same problem that I am running into the limitation of only having 600 cues. I really love the magic sheet and the possibility to build color pickers on the sheet for my fixture types. But only beeing able to have 600 cues is a big limitation there.
Please consider removing this limitation for the next software version. This would be really great.

BR,
Sebastian
We'll increase the Cuelist limition to about 1000 cuelists in 2.0 - however we can not increase the preset count as this would break showfile compatibility. If for some reason we have to break showfile compatibility for 2.0 anyway, we'll also increase the preset count.

However, 600 Cuelists seems like a lot to me. A large busking showfile in my experience with a lot of fixture types (thinking of Wacken festival) has had about 400 Cuelists.
As mentioned previously: The amount of Cuelists will be increased to 1000 in 2.0.

Also just for your information - the amount of Cues is limited to 9999 per Cuelist.