Highlite Forum

Full Version: [Fixed in 2.05] Artnet output
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello  dear developers ! 

Please [color=#3c4043][size=small][font=Roboto, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]remove restrictions on art net outputs 6 outputs are not enough when using banal sunstrip or any pixel fixtures [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#3c4043][size=small][font=Roboto, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Thank u [/font][/size][/color]
Hi Alex,

thanks for your feedback. We will take it into consideration for the future.

Best,
Denis
We have addressed this by adding the OnPC Dongle and Peanut Box to the product lineup. As of 2.0.5 Chimp supports up to 10 Universes.
Nice that the Chimp now support 10 Universes - but for Chimp 300 Users the Dongle and Peanut Solution is not very practical. I use a ArtNet Node for DMX Output…to use all 10 Universes from the Chimp I need a Peanut Box and a onPC Dongle (only for Software Activation)…..I don’t need more XLR DMX Outputs, Midi, Timecode…..it’s all there in the Chimp 300  Confused 
Please add a Single Dongle to the Chimp Lineup to Unlock all available Universes…Thank You.
Greetings from Germany, Robert
Yes. we are also limited on USB-Slots on the Chimp 300.G1
I got one where my USB-Stick with the Show file is sitting and one where my Wing is hanging.
So theres not a lot to do with the dongle. i could agree with unplugging my stick with the showfile and plugging in that activation usb dongle.

Best Regards,
Marcel