Highlite Forum

Full Version: [Fixed v2.0] Chimp 100 V1.12 Bug Report: Magicsheet / Resizing Labels is not possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once a label has been created on the magicsheet, there is no possibility to change its size. Moving is possible, but no resizing
(15-12-2020, 09:11 PM)Edi_28 Wrote: [ -> ]Once a label has been created on the magicsheet, there is no possibility to change its size. Moving is possible, but no resizing

I tried it out on my v1.12 and it's working fine. All i did was go back in Edit Mode klick on the Label and used on the bottom right the finger to resize it.
I have now retried to resize the label and found that it is possible, but really suboptimal. You need to grab the label on the right bottom corner, but you have to be inside the small area where the label and the finger icon overlaps...
When you are not very exact and just put your finger on the finger icon in the screen you just draw a border and the label is not resized. 
When the complete area of the finger icon on the bottom right corner could activate the resizing it would be much better!
(16-12-2020, 01:13 PM)Edi_28 Wrote: [ -> ]I have now retried to resize the label and found that it is possible, but really suboptimal. You need to grab the label on the right bottom corner, but you have to be inside the small area where the label and the finger icon overlaps...
When you are not very exact and just put your finger on the finger icon in the screen you just draw a border and the label is not resized. 
When the complete area of the finger icon on the bottom right corner could activate the resizing it would be much better!

Hi Edi,

I can confirm this and it is not as intended. I'll create a ticket for the developers. For future Bug Reports it would be helpful if they are written like outlined here:

https://forum.highlite.com/thread-939.html

This makes it easier for developers (and me Wink ) to asses if it is actually a bug, and also makes it easier to transfer it to the bugtracking system we use.
Thank you very much.

Denis
This will be fixed in the "Multicell" Release, Version 2.0