Highlite Forum
Question about OSC control - Printable Version

+- Highlite Forum (https://forum.highlite.com)
+-- Forum: Infinity Chimp (https://forum.highlite.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Chimp Tips and Tricks (https://forum.highlite.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Question about OSC control (/showthread.php?tid=1431)

Question about OSC control - Felix - 14-10-2022

Hello !
I would like to know if that possible to use another OSC app to control the CHIMP 300? I downloaded OSCcontroler and try to change adress of the controler (slider, buttons, etc.) like it is mark on the manal. For exemple, to dim the fader 1 on page 1, I tried this
/chimp/fader/1/page/1/value
/chimp/fader1-30/page/value
/chimp/fader1/page1/value
Minimum value was 0, and maximum 1000
But.... Confused  nothing happen on the console. And for information, I saw that the connexion between console and my phone was established.

Some help?
Thanks !!!

RE: Question about OSC control - Angelo - 21-10-2022

(14-10-2022, 11:58 AM)Hello Felix,try: /chimp/fader/1/value Wrote: I would like to know if that possible to use another OSC app to control the CHIMP 300? I downloaded OSCcontroler and try to change adress of the controler (slider, buttons, etc.) like it is mark on the manal. For exemple, to dim the fader 1 on page 1, I tried this
But.... Confused  nothing happen on the console. And for information, I saw that the connexion between console and my phone was established.

Some help?
Thanks !!!

RE: Question about OSC control - Felix - 21-10-2022

Hello Angelo. I just tried it but nothing happen...
(14-10-2022, 11:58 AM)Hello Felix,try: /chimp/fader/1/value Wrote: I would like to know if that possible to use another OSC app to control the CHIMP 300? I downloaded OSCcontroler and try to change adress of the controler (slider, buttons, etc.) like it is mark on the manal. For exemple, to dim the fader 1 on page 1, I tried this

Some help?
Thanks !!!

RE: Question about OSC control - victorpatrick - 15-06-2023

To control the CHIMP 300, it is recommended to use the official control software provided by the manufacturer. If you're experiencing difficulties or need further assistance, it would be best to reach out to the CHIMP 300 support team or consult the official documentation for proper OSC control implementation. tunnel rush

RE: Question about OSC control - florencio48 - 05-07-2023

We have prepared a complete collection of tutorials for you to view in order to shorten your learning curve and maximize your outcomes. Not that mastering our Lampy is difficult, but with these in-depth yet succinct videos, you'll get the geometry dash hang of the console in no time. You are just as welcome if all you want to do is learn more about our Lampy. See if Lampy is for you by watching the tutorials.

RE: Question about OSC control - sharase - 15-07-2023

Regarding the OSC address to control the FNF fader, the correct format may vary depending on the OSC implementation used by the console. To determine the correct OSC address, I recommend referring to the CHIMP 300's documentation or contacting the console manufacturer's support for specific guidance.

RE: Question about OSC control - reichelmarcia - 01-08-2023

To help you get up to speed quickly and produce excellent results, we have assembled a comprehensive set of lessons for your perusal. Even though learning how to use our Lampy is a breeze, these videos will help you master the console in record time. Those who are simply curious about our Lampy are, of course, welcome. Check out the guides to see if Lampy is right for you.  wordle today