Highlite Forum
Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - Printable Version

+- Highlite Forum (https://forum.highlite.com)
+-- Forum: Infinity Chimp (https://forum.highlite.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Chimp Feature Requests (https://forum.highlite.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures (/showthread.php?tid=385)

Pages: 1 2

Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - info@foursound.eu - 18-04-2019

It has been promised, now fulfill it please..

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - HardyAC - 29-04-2019

I am so angry. I asked the same but no one answers. There was a Time in the beginning of highlite where you got help. Now i think they earn too much...
I am still waiting for an answer of Multi Dimmer fixtures... highlite??????

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - Jens - 07-05-2019

Yes please ?

No multifixtures is really getting an issue!!

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - Steve_Mutter - 08-05-2019

Multidimmer Fixtures will come with the next Update as announced in the livestream and on the PLS!
The complete software has to be rewritten!

The effort of integrating a good pixel mapping feature into the chimp would be too great.
Pixelmapping only over external Software like Resolume Arena, Madrix or Arkaos

Have you tried to directly contact the guys from Highlite by E-Mailing them?
For Ex. Harald or Angelo?

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - WesleyHouben - 13-05-2019

Hey all,

So as said before on so many platforms already. They are working hard on the Multi Fixtures.
The reason they don't give a deadline or promise a release date is that it has to be stable first.
It's an advanced feature with a lot of connections to everything in the software. They want to make
sure that it's massively stable. So it requires al lot of testing and rewriting software. 

No not a lame excuse just the bitter truth. They will not abandon their user base. they are
not pulling your leg. it just takes some time. 

a friendly reminder that the Chimp launched 2,5 years ago and look were we are ALREADY. 
expecting functions that even the Premium brands implemented after so much more development time, is not 
only unfair but will backfire if not tested correctly. 

For me personally i want a stable good working software with no crashes. untill now even the beta's i tested were with a few bugs here and there stable as a rock. I did a 32 universes show in Frankfurt with 1 chimp 300. 

So please please please... have a bit more patience. IT IS ON ITS WAY. 

Cheers

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - HardyAC - 13-05-2019

(13-05-2019, 01:16 PM)WesleyHouben Wrote: Hey all,

So as said before on so many platforms already. They are working hard on the Multi Fixtures.
The reason they don't give a deadline or promise a release date is that it has to be stable first.
It's an advanced feature with a lot of connections to everything in the software. They want to make
sure that it's massively stable. So it requires al lot of testing and rewriting software. 

No not a lame excuse just the bitter truth. They will not abandon their user base. they are

a friendly reminder that the Chimp launched 2,5 years ago and look were we are ALREADY. 
expecting functions that even the Premium brands implemented after so much more development time, is not 

For me personally i want a stable good working software with no crashes. untill now even the beta's i tested were with a few bugs here and there stable as a rock. I did a 32 universes show in Frankfurt with 1 chimp 300. 

Cheers
Hello wesley. 

that's a good answer I can live with.  that is also understandable.  only if one does not say that nowhere like you do here now, you just stand there stupid.  the greater the joy of the new software.  many thanks.

Greets Hardy

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - Jens - 14-05-2019

Cheers
How do you do 32 universes with a chimp 300? I thought artnet only could do 6 universes?

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - WesleyHouben - 14-05-2019

(14-05-2019, 07:22 AM)Jens Wrote:

Cheers
How do you do 32 universes with a chimp 300? I thought artnet only could do 6 universes?
We did a stress test. it's only to see what the possibilities are. again everything to give stable releases. 
there will NOT be a 32 uni software update. i was simply pointing out that it has its reasons why stuff takes 
time to develop, and to show how far we came already. 

Cheers

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - Jens - 14-05-2019

Maybe more than 6 universes artnet would be nic3 :p

RE: Once again: Pixel mapping and multi-dimmer fixtures - MSteger - 15-05-2019

Not only universes even more fixtures to fill the universes would be nice Smile