[Fixed in 1.02] Lampy 20, 2 universes, multiple copy playback
Lampy 20, 2 universes

Software Version

External touch screen connected:
Yes

No USB devices, no network devices

Short description of the bug:
I have a playback of 61 cues and I copied it three times. When I copied it for the fourth time, it delivered an empty playback, sometimes with the title Playback, sometimes with the title of the Fader (PBF 5.9). I have an other playback with 53 cues that acts the same. I also tried it with a playback with only 4 cues, if I copy that one, it goes well till the 8th time copying. After that it also delivers an empty copy. I added a video of the behaviour.
Link to a video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5DKrJcEdv36DUZVC8

How to reproduce the bug
Copy the same playback with cues on an empty page till it delivers an empty copy of that playback

What do you expect?
I expect I can copy a Playback as much as I want

Hi Bastiaan,

this is odd.
I tried to reproduce it here with a 60 Cue Playback, but could not.

Can you PM me your showfile so we can have a look at it?

We are about to finish a Bug-Fix release for the Lampy, and I fear it may already be too late to include this issue in this bugfix release - however we'll try to squeeze it in.

Best,
Denis

Hi Denis,
Great! In the mean time Angelo did ask me to mail the showfile, so I mailed it to him. I check how to pm you here, I ll send it to you as well.
Best,
Bastiaan

Great!

Emailing it to Highlite / Showtec directly is a good start, but we do have a little bit of a time pressure issue if we want to get this into the bugfix release, and I am directly with the development team, so it speeds up the process a little Wink

You can send me a PM here by clicking on my name next to my photo, and then there is a small round icon with a mail envelope Smile

Done, and I am curious if you can reproduce it.

Yes I could - and I am happy to say that we managed to fix it last minute for the upcoming 1.02 Bugfix release.

Wow, right on time! Glad I have discovered it at the right moment and great you have squeezed it in! Big Grin