Behaviour "Pause/back" button
Lampy 20, 2 universes
Software Version

External touch screen connected:
Yes

No USB devices, no network devices

Short description of the bug:
In a Playback with more cues and all fade in times of 1 second, it does not always take 1 second to go back when using the Pause/back button. I see different behaviour in different cues. Sometimes it takes the values of that cue longer to fade in.

I did see that behavour as well with "Skip -", but that was not consistent. I could not always reproduce that. But I did also see that the values fade in immediately, but that it takes the graphics of the cue in the screen longer than the values to fade in.

How to reproduce the bug
I did patch 6 DTS Alchemy 5's and 6 Showtec Infinity TS300 WW fixtures, made about 8 cues with fading in intensities, changing positions, colors, zoom and played the cues back. All with 1 second fades, except cue 1 that has 8 seconds. Then I used the Pause/back button to go back. In some cues the Pause/Back button had different behaviour and did not go back in the cue time but a longer time.

What do you expect?
Pause/back going back in the cue time and Skip - going to the values immediately.

I will also check this.

Thanks again!

No worries.

Sorry for the delay this time, its been some stressfull time - I'll get back to you asap.

Denis

[quote pid="2135" dateline="1620721091"]
All fine. :-)
[/quote]

Hi Dennis,
I was wondering if you did try it already?
Best,
Bastiaan