External Touch
Hi there, 

my Problem is when i connect an external Touch (Viewsonic TD 2423) to my Chimp 300 (2.05) it is not able to calibrate and sometimes the Resolution is smaller on the internal Screen. 
Sometimes after many Reboot it works. Sometimes not.

How can i fix the Problem? 
Many Thank´s

As stated in the user manual, we recommend to connect external screens before turning on the console, and leave them connected the whole time which should work reliably.

I am not sure what you mean by "sometimes the Resolution is smaller on the internal Screen" - can you please elaborate?
Thanks,
Denis

(04-11-2021, 12:18 PM)denishessberger Wrote: As stated in the user manual, we recommend to connect external screens before turning on the console, and leave them connected the whole time which should work reliably.

I am not sure what you mean by "sometimes the Resolution is smaller on the internal Screen" - can you please elaborate?
Thanks,
Denis

i mean that it shows only the top left quarter of the normal screen.
Sometimes the Problem is also with the desc without a connected screen

(04-11-2021, 12:18 PM)denishessberger Wrote: As stated in the user manual, we recommend to connect external screens before turning on the console, and leave them connected the whole time which should work reliably.

Thanks,
Denis

Attached Files
.zip   IMG_2971.HEIC.zip (Size: 1,24 MB / Downloads: 3)

Is this an original Screen (supplied with the console)?

If so, you may try swapping the internal cables. If that doesn’t work, then I‘m afraid the console needs to go into service at Highlite as this most likely is a hardware issue.

(05-12-2021, 03:16 PM)denishessberger Wrote: Is this an original Screen (supplied with the console)?

If so, you may try swapping the internal cables. If that doesn’t work, then I‘m afraid the console needs to go into service at Highlite as this most likely is a hardware issue.

it is the Original internal Screen,

What do you mean with swapping, The internal is connected with VGA and the external with HDMI?
I have changed them with no Result. So i will hand it over to me Reseller. I bought it 6 Weeks ago.

Is there anything i can do to help the people in the Service?

Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes there ist that problem. But like this, is not an Option to take it to a Show.
Feels a bit like the internal PC can not identify the Display.

Today after 25 Reboot it worked again normally.

By "Swapping the Cables" I meant replacing the VGA Cable going to the Screen with a new VGA cable. I did not know it's a Chimp G1; with VGA these issues may more easily occur due to how the screen resolution is reported.

If the issue persists after changing the cable to a new one, I would send the console in for repair (Could be the screen or mainboard, too).

Best,
Denis

Thanks for your Help.

At the moment the change worked.
I will report how long.

Best,
Tobi

Great!

Denis