Robe Robin Megapointe Mode 1
Hello
I cant find the Lamp On command anywhere in the Fixture. How can i ignite my Lamps? Big Grin

(22-02-2023, 06:07 PM)Bennime1312 Wrote: Hello
I cant find the Lamp On command anywhere in the Fixture. How can i ignite my Lamps? Big Grin fnf
It's possible that your fixture doesn't have a physical switch or button to turn on the lamps. Instead, it may be controlled by an external device such as a lighting control console, DMX controller, or a wireless control system. In this case, you'll need to check the user manual or documentation for your lighting system to determine how to turn on the lamps.

I cant find the Lamp On command anywhere in the Fixture. How can i ignite my Lamps? Big Grin dinosaur game
Search for Cync and tap it when it appears. Then click “Enable”.

There may not be a button or switch on your fixture to activate the lights. Instead, it could be operated by a wireless control system, DMX controller, or lighting control panel. To turn on the lights, you need consult the instructions that came with your lighting system.

I cant find the Lamp On command anywhere in the Fixture. How can i ignite my Lamps? Big Grin

Our all-new MegaPointe takes the original all-in-one fixture to new heights. Use the bright, sharp parallel beams, superb gobo projection, precise movement, smooth CMY color mixing and dimming, and a plethora of beam splitting, wash, drift boss and shaping effects to express your creativity.