Software Release V1.07 (07-09-2018)
Dear all,

We have just released then new V1.07 , which is a bugfix release.

Fixes: 
 - Fixed performance issue with Fixture Live data visualization
 - Fixed midi not working anymore if moving Cuelist from Virtual Executor 1 elsewhere

Available for all Chimp users:
It offers all the features and options the previous update has but on top of that, the performance enhancement has been improved extensively and more bugs have been fixed. 
We recommend all users to download and install the latest V1.07 version to benefit from the new and improved software. 
You can install the new version V1.07 at all times, even if you haven't installed the previous update V1.06 yet.
Feed your Chimp, Keep Calm or go Banana's!!

Best regards,  Ron

(07-09-2018, 04:19 PM)Ron Wrote: Dear all,

We have just released then new V1.07 , which is a bugfix release.

Fixes: 
 - Fixed performance issue with Fixture Live data visualization
 - Fixed midi not working anymore if moving Cuelist from Virtual Executor 1 elsewhere

Available for all Chimp users:
It offers all the features and options the previous update has but on top of that, the performance enhancement has been improved extensively and more bugs have been fixed. 
We recommend all users to download and install the latest V1.07 version to benefit from the new and improved software. 
You can install the new version V1.07 at all times, even if you haven't installed the previous update V1.06 yet.

Hello
I don't found the 1,07 Version on the site Highlite.nl the latest available is 1,06 ?

thanks

Seems like they removed the download from Highlite.nl and Highlite.com
Question to the Highlite Team.
Is there any Problem with V1.07?

@jcfosse If you need V1.07 please contact me, I could send it to you by E-Mail

EDIT: Update via Online Update is still possible!

after reading this, we found a problem with the sync between database and websites.
it's already solved and the latest V1.07 will be available in the downloads section.
Feed your Chimp, Keep Calm or go Banana's!!

Best regards,  Ron

(14-09-2018, 12:20 PM)Steve_Mutter Wrote: Seems like they removed the download from Highlite.nl and Highlite.com
Question to the Highlite Team.
Is there any Problem with V1.07?

@jcfosse If you need V1.07 please contact me, I could send it to you by E-Mail

EDIT: Update via Online Update is still possible!
Thank you Steve , Now the download is available :-)

I have read this post. it was informative.. thank you.. for providing me with such valuable information... Your effort to share your knowledge has not only helped me to understand but also helped me gain insight into the subject. Your efforts are greatly appreciated... We are offering a comprehensive range of IT courses that cater to both beginners and seasoned professionals seeking to enhance their expertise... Join SevenMentor The Best Data Science Course in Pune and gain hands-on experience in data analysis, machine learning, and data visualization.