Brightness / contrast screen
Will there be a solution to change the brightness and contrast of the screen? In the current state, the console is not used in daylight because you see almost nothing on the screen.

Maybe in future, but not for now.
(C)lever (H)ow (I) (M)anage (P)rogramming Smile

Kind regards,  Harald

I hope in the near future. It annoys so much, as have many productions running also during the day and not always in the dark.

We have two 300's and one is better than the other it could really do with be ing added on the desk.

Hi,

I received my chimp today and I'am happy with it till so far.
I noticed, when you are not sit or stay to the right angle of the screen or because the environment light, mades it difficult to see the screen and I hope there will be a kind of brightness/contrast parameter in a furrther software update. (I hope it's possible to fix it by software)

(17-10-2017, 11:36 PM)Hans Wrote: Hi,

I received my chimp today and I'am happy with it till so far.
I noticed, when you are not sit or stay to the right angle of the screen or because the environment light, mades it difficult to see the screen and I hope there will be a kind of brightness/contrast parameter in a furrther software update. (I hope it's possible to fix it by software)

Hi All

I believe it will not be possible to change this but you can release the screen by undoing the screws at the sides and adjust the levels on the back of the screen direct.

(18-10-2017, 10:01 AM)nibs Wrote: Hi All

I believe it will not be possible to change this but you can release the screen by undoing the screws at the sides and adjust the levels on the back of the screen direct.

Not that I want to start undoing all the screws, but can u just be more elaborate what srews and where exacly - how do u get back to the screen ?

Hi,
Is there now a solution for the problem with the screen. We now have an open air and it was not possible to see anything on the screen during the day. also under the roof of the FOH. something urgently needs to be improved here. Last week we got a Chimp 100 tourpack and it is much better with the external screen.

Hi,
we want to upgrade to G2 machen.der dealer has told us that this is possible. that was already in may / june, there were delivery problems with the monitor. how does it look now?