Preset + Cue's
This is the situation now:
When you make a preset with for example the color blue in it with a moving head with a color wheel and then replace the moving head with one with CMY and want to update it in the same preset with the color blue only from CMY because you have a number of have created cues with the color blue and the cue's are not taking the color over than.

So briefly, everything that is stored in a preset must always be taken over by the cue without having to adjust the cue.

I hope you understand what I mean.
Chimp 300 | Bananawing

Hi Tim,

I understand your issue, could you tell me any other brand that does this in your way?
The console will only update de presets from the parameters that are used in de presets.
If you have 10 spots with only a color wheel you cannot program CMY in to the preset so the preset
will never contain these values. therefore if you switch to 10 spots with CMY you'll have to update your
Qs by hand since you are storing new parameters. Also when u start with 10 CMY +CW1 spots you would
have to include all color parameters into your Q so color wheel and CMY.
With kind regards,

Wesley 

Hi Tim,

yes - this is a known issue and on the list. We are looking into this and have ideas on how to tackle it, but no ETA at the moment of when it's going to happen.

Denis