!IMPORTANT! update regarding V.1.10
Hi all,

I know some of you have some issues downloading and finding software version 1.10.

Let's shedd some light on the issue. 

As we speak the download file for both the V.1.10 plus the OnPc version is uploading to the Infinity and Highlite website. However, due to an [size=small]currently unknown IT issue syncen the website with the new software version doesnt work the way it should. [/size][size=small]They are looking into the matter and i hope by the end of the week everything should be sorted out. [/size]

The same thing goes for the release notes. the current release notes are not complete. A part of the fixes and additions to the software are not represented in the release notes. 

Bare with me untill the end of the week and i will come back to you as soon as possible. 

Ofcourse the current messy way of uploading and sharing a new software release is not the way we 
delivered in the past. They will however work hard to sort things out and get you back on the road rocking the new version ASAP.

As for the understandable dissappointment of not having multi fixtures implemented. I totally agree with the fact that it is taking a long time. Like i said its an time consuming issue. I cannot make any promisses of when and how it will be released. I am however a firm believer that it will be plemented. I also believe it is necessary for the Chimp to provide you with that awesome power of fixture control.

Keep in mind that developers way the pro's and cons of wat to implement. OnPc was a serious demand for a lot of users. 

Just know that development is ongoing and they are not standing still. 

Cheers,
With kind regards,

Wesley 

As a rule, I look for essay examples on this site because I know I will find something special here. In addition, they can write papers from scratch.

Thanks for sharing this article with us!