OnPC
Hello Guys,

I've downloaded the OnPc and made myself a little smart.
The OnPc allows the output of 2 DMX universes in conjunction with the Banana Wing.
I wonder what that makes sense.
For pre-programming the OnPC is completely useless as long as you do not want to put the Wing into the office every time.
And the next Question is if i connect the Wing to the OnPc is ArtNet Output available or will be some Adapters needed?
In the future is planned that maybe a kind of dongle or license code is brought out to make preprogramming in the office possible? I'm pretty disappointed because I've been waiting for the OnPc only for that reason.
At this point there is an Issue with mounting USB Sticks so at the moment im not able to open any Show.
I posted a thread in the Bug section for this.

Greets
Tom

Hello,

apreciate the on PC version, but I am verry dissapointed as well that I have to buy a Bannana Wing for preprogramming in the office. Would be good that at least a PC  internal Artnet connetion to a vitualization progam is possible.
As it is now It is waste recource Sad

Kind regards
Thomas

Greetings !!

How about the new version of Chimp On PC? The new software version (Chimp console) is not compatible with On PC V2.05...

Thanks!

Update your OnPC version with the V2.1 (same procedure as with the real Chimp)

FelixGreetings !!

How about the new version of Chimp On PC? The new software version (Chimp console) is not compatible with On PC V2.05...

Thanks!

I am thrilled to hear that my post has given you a new perspective on [size=small][font=Arial]attack on titan manga[/font][/size]. It is always great to know that I can provide fresh takes on subjects that readers may not have considered before.

thank you!!

Experience the transformation of your pictures into breathtaking 4K quality, effortlessly achieved by the powerful Quantum Processor. Witness the captivating contrast of deep blacks and vibrant whites, brought to life by the LED lights positioned directly behind the screen through Direct Full Array technology. Immerse yourself in the captivating depth and detail of Quantum HDR, as your viewing experience reaches new levels of realism and immersion. oled tv of samsung Let your eyes delight in the stunning visuals and rich colors that the Samsung Q70A TV delivers, making every moment on the screen a truly remarkable visual journey.