This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Looking for Futurelight DMH160 Mk2
Question 
Hi,
I am looking for a fixture file for a Futurelight DMH 160 MK2 Moving Head in Standard Mode.

The database of the chimp only has the old version (without MK2), which seems to have a differnent channel layout. 
I am not sure how to set up some of the channels in the fixture editor, as there seem to be some channels with a dependendancy.

I.e. Channel 12 (Gobo) will have a fixed gobo if channel 11 is set to "normal gobo change", whereas channel 12 will control the gobo wheel rotatation if channel 11 is set to a certain value. 

Any advise is appreciated.

Cheers
Seb
Hello Sebastian,

Please check the fixture-library on this forum, i made a fixture for the DMH 160 MK2.
Thank you, much appreciated!