Total Posts:
0 - 0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts
Total Threads:
0 - 0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads
Members Referred:
smithosiq's Contact Details
Additional Info About smithosiq
Bio:
At the time that I had Mrs. Dora at my mercy being penetrated by my hard cock in the bed of her daughter, who so many times discriminated against me for not being from the same economic situation, she was very ready, please asking for more cock ...

- Nooo stop ... please continue ... ahhh ...!

He enjoyed seeing her like a hot bitch begged to continue being fucked by me, he had understood that making a scandal did not suit him at all and he only had to enjoy the moment, well held by my hands on his wide hips, he received the strong thrusts on his big buttocks that they jumped when the piece of hard meat that drove her crazy went out and went inside her.

-Aggg ... Ohhh ... so well how delicious ahhh!

- So Doña Dora enjoyed a hard cock is everything for you!

Already the arrival of tomorrow let the first rays of the sun enter through the window now the vision of the mature body of the woman was better and there was that ass so appetizing in the middle of the buttocks that had to be mine too

I asked her daughter for several fish for her ass but until now she did not want to, so her mother would have to please now and I was preparing it by running my fingers through it, initially inserting one and then another taking advantage of her own lubrication.

- Ahh with careoo daddy slowly ... ayyyy!

The glans was entering very slowly the entrance to the ass that squeezed when he felt invaded, I pushed until the entire head entered and it was opening every inch inside the anal canal until I had half the cock.

- Ufff ... slowly papitoooo ... Ufff ... dueleee.

Dora bravely blew on holding the initial pain from her sphincter as it lasted as her ass grew accustomed to the invader's new presence inside her.

- Yeah ... slowly, kettle is coming in, don't worry ... What a nice ass you have, mommy, tight and warm ...

So as the bullfighter when he already has half the sword embedded in the bull's back I gave one last push. Zass to the end and gave a slight scream that then fell silent biting the pillow.

- Ayyyy ... Miserable Hum hum

I kissed her as an apology sign on the nape of the neck and she started putting in and taking out, the sphincter was well adjusted after a few seconds it was dilating until she no longer felt pain and gave the first moans of pleasure, that beautiful 52-year-old woman Huge boobs that jumped at each onslaught and a big butt well formed and hard for her several hours in the gym that the men ate with her eyes at the party was now mine, behind was the lady of high society who treated with disdain to The people at his service were totally owned by a humble 25-year-old boy but with a good dick.

- Aggg ... my God, that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "" "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

I arrived at the party and she opened the door to her obligatory house and then hours later I ended up opening her happy ass to this humble servant, ironies of life that I later understood because Dora was the one who sent Joanna Liz's cousin to take her away because she suspected of our plans in her bedroom and when she no longer saw me at the party she thought I had left so she went to sleep drunk but happy in her daughter's bedroom for having spoiled the night, and because she did not go to her bedroom because don Juan was snoring and now more than I was drunk.

When all this was seen by the housekeeper Juana, she made me believe that Liz had already returned and when she saw me and told me to go up to the bedroom then hoping that I could pass between a hot young man and a drunk and sexually unattended woman. well for her husband the rest already fell under her own weight now she had to control his mistreatment towards her.

I did not want this moment to end so rich that I was fucking my mother in love's ass, but since everything good has its end, I reached the climax of pleasure and filled my guts with her insides, both of us experiencing a brutal orgasm.

- Aggg ... Doraaa, that's delicious!

- Ayyyy siii time that I did not feel like this ... Delicious ... ayyyy!

After the moment had passed, she told me that she would no longer make problems for me because I was in love with her daughter, but I would never tell anyone what happened in that room, nor would she repeat herself. She accepted and picked up her clothes and went to her bedroom when I poked my head out to see for the last time how that rich ass that had eaten me was going away I saw Juana hiding our eyes met and I winked and left it was already 10.30 in the morning.

It was time to go to the bathroom and when I was ready I went down to retire and Juana came out again and told me that breakfast was ready in the kitchen, I said that it was not necessary but she insisted.

-Young if you can not go like this without trying food after so much physical effort ...

Sex:
Undisclosed