Lampy MFF chases
Dear readers
I am looking to buy a Lampy 20 or 40 but I have a question.

Its about de MFF.
I have seen the many video's but can't find it.

Now I am using avolites pc software but I want not to use a pc anymore.
There I was programm chases on the playbacks (I know the Lampy can that also) But can I programm chases on the MFF? And can I set the faderd to set the speed of the chases?

Is it posible to programm a button to set as tempo tap button?

And is it posible to set a fader like MFF to use with a smokemachibe or hazer then how more open the fader the more smoke?

I have always used Avolites (rent) but I want a own dmx console. The avolites can do this but is to expensive for me and then some people
advice the lampy (or chimp)

Greetings
Danny

Regarding MFF, you can completely program the chases and adjust the speed with the faders. Besides, MFF also supports rice purity test setting buttons to set tempo for chases. Additionally, you can use a fader to control the strength of the fog machine. Hopefully this information will help you make the decision to buy a console that suits your needs.

Hi Danny,

For controlling lighting with the Lampy 20 or 40 without a PC, you can program chases on the MFF and adjust chase speed with faders. Setting a tempo tap button is possible. You can also use basketball stars faders to control a smoke machine or hazer output. Consider Lampy for cost-effective DMX control.

Best regards, Jay Heath

Yes, you can program chases on the Lampy MFF. This is a core feature of the console. You can also adjust the speed of these chases using the Wordle Unlimited faders, giving you precise control over your lighting sequences.

MFF is a protocol that allows you to control lighting and other show equipment remotely. It can be used to program chases, control color coreball changes, intensity variations, and create other lighting effects. It can also be used to trigger cues and change lighting states.

They utilize fluid grids, scalable images, and CSS media queries to ensure optimal user experience across devices. This approach enhances accessibility, improves SEO, and increases engagement, meeting the diverse needs of modern users."