DMX IN keine Werte
Ich Haben eine 24ch DMX Pult an den DMX D angeschlossen und DMX IN aktiviert. Es werden mir aber keine ankommenden Signale im Fenster des DMX In angezeigt. Bin ratlos wo das Problem ist.

Mfg Kai

Could you please translate your question into English? We have members from multiple countries. If everyone communicates in their own language, the bigger part of the forum can't understand the question and/or the answer. Thank you!

I have a 24ch DMX desk connected to the DMX D and DMX IN activated. But I do not see any incoming signals in the window of the DMX In. Am helpless where the problem is.

At this moment this function is not available. We are working on this issue. In a future update this function will be available.
When update is ready, DMX-IN only merges DMX values (HTP) on 1 of the universes.
(C)lever (H)ow (I) (M)anage (P)rogramming Smile

Kind regards,  Harald

Hi Kai,

please connect your Infinity Chimp console onto the internet and look for the new software V1.04.
this will solve the DMX input bug.
Feed your Chimp, Keep Calm or go Banana's!!

Best regards,  Ron

The variant to make the update directly over the Internet is not very practical. There is not always an access to the internet at the desk. It is better to distribute the software always as download link. On the Highlite webpage is nothing to see, otherwise I could have made the update at the weekend.

I will ask for you  if it is possible to upload the newest Chimp-software on the Highlite.nl website.

Kind regards,  Harald

Thank you Harald

Hi Sneaker,

Update is available now, on our website:  Update 1.04
Please select Document download.
Select Update 1.04--> after download you'll find file:    infinity_v1.04.swu
Please make folder-structure on a USB stick
Root directory: make folder: infinity
Then make folders as follow: (see picture in attachment)
and copy the update in folder: software_update

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kind regards,  Harald

I see today problem with folder is solved.
You only need to download, and unzip.... Smile Smile

Kind regards,  Harald