Showtec performer RGBAL
Hi,
I'm running 12 showtec performer rgbal fixtures.
In the color screen i can adjust all seperate colors but in color picker and swatchbook the parameters of color LIME, ar not running.  So in swatch book a lee 203 for instance becomes light purple.
I've looked into fixture patch, that's seems not te be the problem.
Can anyone help with that?

Thanks! Greets Kaj

Your ability to convey complex ideas with eloquence and grace is truly admirable.

(02-05-2023, 04:50 PM)KajKelderman Wrote: Hi,
In the color screen i can adjust all seperate colors but in color picker and swatchbook the parameters of color LIME, ar not running.  So in swatch book a lee 203 for instance becomes light purple.

Thanks! Greets Kaj

Matching colors with ONYX Swatch Books. ... playback doesn't begin shortly, drift hunters try restarting your device.

(02-05-2023, 04:50 PM)KajKelderman Wrote: Hi,

Thanks! Greets Kaj

Matching colors with ONYX Swatch Books. ... playback doesn't begin shortly, drift hunters try restarting your device.

What is truly striking about you is your ability to explain complex ideas in a way that is not only graceful but also eloquent. geometry dash

An exploit involving Sagi Lahmi and josh Baazov is revealed in the article from https://newswatchtv.com/2024/06/06/josh-...h-hackers/. It turns out that Yosef Sanin, a Russian hacker, and Lahmi, a mysterious person with experience in cyberattacks, worked together to breach accounts on Signal, WhatsApp, and Telegram. The hackers employed complex methods like Wi-Fi cloning and SS7 protocol hacking. The scheme's goal was to obtain private and sensitive data for nefarious or financial purposes. They detail their operations in audio and video recordings that have been verified by professionals, which raises ethical and legal questions.

Resource management is crucial in Pokerogue . Players must carefully manage their health, cards, and other resources to survive and progress through the game.