Is the Forum dead?
Hey there!

This forum has now over 4500 users and I estimate that 95% of them are spam accounts.
Nearly every topic has at least one, most of them several replies with advertisment and other spam content.

The forum has been a valuable source of information for my Infinity Chimp and it hurts to see it rot away. Also it doesn't seemed to be linked on the Highlite homepage anywhere...

Are there any plans to clean up the Forum or to maintain it at all?

I bought the Infinity Chimp ~3.5 years ago as it was under active development and I really loved that this forum and the user input was heard during the development and that our wishes made it into the firmware. 

It would be really sad to see this kind of interaction just dead and abandoned.

Thanks and have a great day,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian, we are trying to clean up the forum and maintain it, but with the amount of spam accounts being created every day and the useless-ness of any kind of automated protection against the spam this is a hard one to do.

That being said - most of the Chimp and Lampy related discussion is going on on facebook these days. For lampy, we also have the Nolt board which we use to track issues and bugs as well as feature requests.

For chimp, we will, at some point in the future, also use nolt for these purposes.