Groups for CueLists & Fixtures
It would be really nice, if CueLists and Fixtures could be organized in some kind of groups, to be able to put similar CueLists together (e.g. Colors, Positions) and not have to scroll through all the CueLists and rearrange them, so similar CueLists are placed each to each other.

I know, introducing a group stands in discrepancy with the currently unique CueList Id, but probably, there is a possibility to have the group id as an prefix.

For example:
Group 1 "Colors":
- CueList 1.1 "Red"
- CueList 1.2 "Green"

Group 2 "Positions":
- CueList 2.1 "Front Center"
- CueList 2.2 "Front Wide"

It would also help to have a new attribute "CueList Group" on the CueList, where you can select one of user created groups (could be done in the setup) just to have the possiblity to show them filtered by this group to be able to copy from them, etc., but I'm sure the developers know best how to implement an useful solution. 

I can imagine of several tabs in the CueList window, each shows a group of CueLists and one with "All Cuelists".
Such a feature would really help in organizing CueLists. Same would work for fixtures as well.

This is for sure a big change to the UI, etc. but would put the Chimp to a premium level in usability.