add image to magic sheet
Hello , I've just found out that LAMPY's update V2.1.0 allows to add an image on the magic sheet screen, wich is very conveniant and usefull for quick programming.
Why such a simple thing yet doesn't exist on the chimp???

I recommend reaching out to Infinity directly with your suggestions. They value user input and your feedback might influence their Drift Hunters product development decisions.

Design and Development Decisions: It's possible that the development team decided on a particular design or gave other scratch games features precedence over the option to include photographs on the magic sheet screen. Certain features may not always be included in products since different products have different design philosophies and address distinct consumer demands.

It might be wise to communicate your suggestions directly to Infinity. Your feedback could sway their decisions regarding product development, which is why they value customer input. gorilla tag

There might be technical limitations or challenges in implementing this feature on the Chimp platform. Depending on the existing architecture, adding Buildnow GG image support could require significant changes.

The Fitbit Charge 4 has motivated me to cookout menu stay active with its accurate tracking and user-friendly interface.