Dome [2.1] exporting a patchlist
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a quick and easy way to export the patchlist from my console to my usb or to another location, I couldn't find any option for this so I would like to know if I missed it or that it is not there at all.

I'm hoping someone has a solution that doesn't involve having to type everything out in a different file by myself.

Kind regards,

Jordi den Adel.

Just the Patchlist or the whole Show?
You can export the show in the Backup section and export it to your banana (usb stick).

[font=Arial]I guess that Jordi means that he would like to export the patchlist to a textfile, not from one show to another. Unfortunately the Chimp has no option to export the patchlist to a textfile right now, but maybe it will be added in a future update.[/font]
Kind regards,

LeanderĀ 

It would be nice if there is the possibility to create or to load a patchlist from or to Capture software, like a MA desk.
I know Capture is working for it for several lightdesks, (for now only the ma does work ) but I hope Highlite and Capture will work on it for the chimp.
the database (Altabase) is still the same. Wink

(12-09-2018, 12:08 PM)Jordi_d_a Wrote: Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a quick and easy way to export the patchlist from my console to my usb or to another location, I couldn't find any option for this so I would like to know if I missed it or that it is not there at all.

I'm hoping someone has a solution that doesn't involve having to type everything out in a different file by myself.

Kind regards,

Jordi denĀ 
Hi, there is an option.. but you need a keyboard for it.

Plug in a usb stick, press f9 (for main screen) f10 for external screen and it makes a screenshot of your screen and saves it to your usb stick..

Greetz

We have added this in 2.1