DMX In
Hi, perhaps am I wrong, but if I use DMX In, and I send values to the first desk, I can't cut the values with the GM of the second desk. Is it something you could try to program ? A "react to GM" in the DMX In setup options ?

Thanks

No you cant't. The Chimp will send directly all the data from the used dmx in-universe to the selected dmx out-universe. In the setup screen, when you selected dmx in, you can only see the dmx values per channel the second desk have send to the chimp. The chimp it self doesn't do anything with it*
*the last  avelable dmx universe wil used for dmx in and you had to choose an other universe to send trough, but if you use artnet, it will be possible tot send it by artnet trough the same universe out as it will come in by xlr. So in case you use artnet the in and output of a second desk could be the same, xlr in artnet out over the same universe. For so far I know and treedt, will be dmx in by artnet not supported for the moment.
In all cases again, you can't stop or block the incoming dmx signals by a cue, command or master. The only way is tot switch off dmx in in setup.

Maybe you can try this:
For e.g. you use a chimp 300 and a showtec showmaster 24.
Set universe 4 as dmx in and send it to tru universe 3.
The showmaster can only use dmx channel 1 trough 24, so you patched in the Chimp, to universe 3, 24 general dimmers. On the first 24 xhannels, 3-001 tru 3-024 and let them react to the grandmaster.
Maybe it will work, if it will work, then should it also be possible, to make a groep for these 24 dimmers and programm a groupmaster for it.
So the showmaster, will send those 24ch from universe 4 tru universe 3, but you patched also 24ch to the same channels and the same universe at the chimp, when you blocked those identical channels by grandmaster or groupmaster, I guess the chimp will blocked it, even the showmaster channels.
It's possible, that the chimp will create a bypass for the showmaster, and will just work as a merger.
Try and let us know..