[Fixed in 2.0] Change USB Keyboard layout does not work
Software Version 1.08

Selecting keyboard layout to German does not work. On a QWERTZ keyboard the Z is still represented as a Y. Also the changed keyboard layout is not saved. When you move back to the setup page from e.g. The programmer the English (US) layout is selected again.

(05-02-2019, 12:18 AM)Edi_28 Wrote: Software Version 1.08

Selecting keyboard layout to German does not work. On a QWERTZ keyboard the Z is still represented as a Y. Also the changed keyboard layout is not saved. When you move back to the setup page from e.g. The programmer the English (US) layout is selected again.

Does it work in version 1.07?  Tongue
Not in my case, I can't change the externa keyoard layout at all. It still stays in International, I prefer dutch, 
Not only letters are different,  even the symbols. 
I used the dap usb keyboard from highlite.

So I hope, this problem will be solved in version 1.9

(08-02-2019, 02:36 PM)Hans Wrote:

Not in my case, I can't change the externa keyoard layout at all. It still stays in International, I prefer dutch, 

Don't know if it did work in previous versions as I received my desk with the release of version 1.08, but as I'm a software developer myself I see the duty to report any bug I might have found to improve the functionality and the stability of the tools I use.

Hopefully this forum is highly frequented by the product team.

(08-02-2019, 02:48 PM)Edi_28 Wrote:

Don't know if it did work in previous versions as I received my desk with the release of version 1.08, but as I'm a software developer myself I see the duty to report any bug I might have found to improve the functionality and the stability of the tools I use.

For so far I know does change keyboardlayout not functioned at all versions and no one has noticed it before.
Maybe there is a key combination , wich never shared by the devoloppers.  Undecided

Finally, about the admins...... the are not so frequent answers as in the beginning and some never been seen here..
So it works better to send a mail to the support team, than wait here for a answer..  Sad

(08-02-2019, 11:49 PM)Hans Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 02:48 PM)Edi_28 Wrote:

For so far I know does change keyboardlayout not functioned at all versions and no one has noticed it before.
Maybe there is a key combination , wich never shared by the devoloppers.  Undecided

Finally, about the admins...... the are not so frequent answers as in the beginning and some never been seen here..
So it works better to send a mail to the support team, than wait here for a answer..  Sad
Hello Hans, 

Thanks, that is an important answer.
Is there a better (righter) place where software bugs should be reported? 

Is it rather kind of waste of time to use the forum here? 

Best regards
Edi

The forum is a good place to report bugs. There have been some issues that are now being addressed - and I (as a part of the development team) am actively monitoring the forums now. As far as the Keyboard layout goes:

The internal Keyboard is always the same layout, I hope we'll be able to address that in a future release.
I've tested the external layout setting and it seems to work for me.

Denis