[DONE] Suggestions
Bonjour
Tout d'abord, je voulais préciser que nous possédons the chimp 300 depuis 4 mois et nous sommes ravis de cette console.
Intuitif, plein de possibilités et grand écran pour une ergonomie parfaite.

Nous aurions aimé vous informer de nos suggestions d'amélioration du système d'exploitation:
- ajout de la possibilité d'attribuer des couleurs aux pads pour la création des groupes d'appareils.
- ajout d'un visuel des gobos, des couleurs dans les presets, ainsi que sur les positions (par exemple: un affichage de la batterie pour indiquer une position).
- Ajout d'un temps de fondu maître pour la position des présélections afin que vous puissiez passer d'une possibilité à l'autre avec un temps de fondu. (Sauf si la fonction existe par un autre moyen, par exemple, cliquez sur une position préréglée et cliquez sur la touche 5 puis sur une autre position pour avoir un temps de fondu de 5 secondes).

Ici pour nos idées

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

(08-10-2017, 04:53 PM)Marcellinio44 Wrote: Bonjour
Tout d'abord, je voulais préciser que nous possédons the chimp 300 depuis 4 mois et nous sommes ravis de cette console.

Nous aurions aimé vous informer de nos suggestions d'amélioration du système d'exploitation:
- ajout de la possibilité d'attribuer des couleurs aux pads pour la création des groupes d'appareils.
- ajout d'un visuel des gobos, des couleurs dans les presets, ainsi que sur les positions (par exemple: un affichage de la batterie pour indiquer une position).
- Ajout d'un temps de fondu maître pour la position des présélections afin que vous puissiez passer d'une possibilité à l'autre avec un temps de fondu. (Sauf si la fonction existe par un autre moyen, par exemple, cliquez sur une position préréglée et cliquez sur la touche 5 puis sur une autre position pour avoir un temps de fondu de 5 secondes).

Ici pour nos idées

Hi Marcellinio,

We have a lot of non french speakers and readers on this forum. It would be helpful 
to them if everything is written in English. Please refrain to english writing in the future Smile

Welcome to the forum.

for now i hope i translate your suggestions correctly.

We would like to inform you of our suggestions for improvements to the operating system:

- addition of the possibility of assigning colors to the pads for the creation of the device groups.
So if you mean setting legend like on an avolites. this is not possible for now. we will keep it in mind, maybe there will be an option in the future.

- Added gobos, colors in presets, and positions (for example, a battery display to indicate a position).
Same as above

- Added a master fade time for the preset position so that you can switch from one possibility to another with a fade time. (Unless the function exists by some other means, for example, click on a preset position and click on the 5 button and then on another position to have a fade time of 5 seconds).
We already have this function. in your special master section (the 4 faders on the right side of your console) make sure one of them has fademaster 1,2 or 3 on it. then when programming some excecutors hit edit and then the recorded excecutor. go in to settings and change the master fade time to master fader 1,2 or 3 (depending on which master you have chosen). now if you move your master fader 1,2 or 3 up you can stop at the dessired time it should take your excecutor to take effect.

hope this helps Big Grin

Cheers and have a nice evening.
With kind regards,

Wesley 

(08-10-2017, 10:40 PM)WesleyHouben Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 04:53 PM)Marcellinio44 Wrote: Bonjour

Ici pour nos idées

Hi Marcellinio,

We have a lot of non french speakers and readers on this forum. It would be helpful 
to them if everything is written in English. Please refrain to english writing in the future Smile

Welcome to the forum.

for now i hope i translate your suggestions correctly.

We would like to inform you of our suggestions for improvements to the operating system:

- addition of the possibility of assigning colors to the pads for the creation of the device groups.
So if you mean setting legend like on an avolites. this is not possible for now. we will keep it in mind, maybe there will be an option in the future.

- Added gobos, colors in presets, and positions (for example, a battery display to indicate a position).
Same as above

- Added a master fade time for the preset position so that you can switch from one possibility to another with a fade time. (Unless the function exists by some other means, for example, click on a preset position and click on the 5 button and then on another position to have a fade time of 5 seconds).
We already have this function. in your special master section (the 4 faders on the right side of your console) make sure one of them has fademaster 1,2 or 3 on it. then when programming some excecutors hit edit and then the recorded excecutor. go in to settings and change the master fade time to master fader 1,2 or 3 (depending on which master you have chosen). now if you move your master fader 1,2 or 3 up you can stop at the dessired time it should take your excecutor to take effect.

hope this helps Big Grin

Cheers and have a nice evening.
Hello and thank you for your quick reply.

Sorry but I had translated in English my request but sending the message my computer retranslated in English. I will send my messages only in english for the next times Smile

Ok for all the answers, I hope that the legends will come soon would be top Smile

Another question, will there be a function "swop" to integrate?