Patch LED Wash Heads
more and more led washer with single controllable leds are on the market. usually only the small dmx modus in the patch list. can they expand the one you can also control the led individually? for example Robe Robin 300 LED Wash +
Perhaps a single led picker visually displayed?
Thank you

yes, I give you right, that would be very useful. in the moment does not give the possibility even the Wash Heads with pixel control of highlite offered itself with the Chimp in Full mode to control. I am puzzling who is at all the DMX charts of the fixtures where the pixel control is in the middle. so you can not divide the fixture into a part to control the heads and then the individual pixels as multiple single fixture.

Hi Dennirosco and Sneaker,
I agree with you guys on the topic. Im not sure when it will be available to control all the rgb parameters within one file. For now just let me help you to achieve a workable sollution. Could you give me a fixture type wich will be in your show? Im shure i will get it to work without a hassle. 

Greetings Wesley

hello,

we want patch the Robe LED Wash 300+ in the Mode 1 or 5. Both modes have 37 Channels.

thank you

Hi Dennirosco,

Thank you for giving me the needed information. 
you'll have your work-around by tomorrow evening.
With kind regards,

Wesley 

I would do it like this:
take the mode 5 and build a device with only the channels 1-13. then you can build 3 devices only as RGB with virtual dimmer for the 3 zones. patch everything and it works. so I do it our LED Stripes. but works only with devices where the control of the zones is at the end.

Yes exactly. so I would have done it. But how is it with the Infinity iW-1915 in 34ch mode?

I've Moved the original post with attachments to the IW-1915 thread. 
feel free to download the files and instructions there.

Cheers,
With kind regards,

Wesley 

many thanks for the quick and good help