Infinity - IW-1915 - 14Ch./16Ch./34Ch.
Hi Guys,

For the IW-1915 in advanced mode i use the attached file. 
consisting of 5 parts the patching is a bit of a work-around but ill explain it to you guys.

So first patch 1 of each as shown in image 1 (patch or no patch does not matter)
Second make sure they align in Fix ID order also shown in image 1

Next select all you parts and clone the 5 parts as much as you need.
Cloning them will keep the parts in order and speed up your patching.
third make sure everything lines up in fix-id order shown in image 2.
Boom! you are good to go.

The first part controls PT parameters en de last part the zoom, dimmer and shutter.

Another tip to speed up programming is to group all your parts and zones individualy.
Select all parts for example 201 thru 220. then hit 1/5. Now every first part of a set of 5 is
selected. store this in a group then hit Next en keep repeating the proces. Voila easy accessibility.
(shown in Image 3)[/size]

Cheers,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   INFINITY_2017.09.22_14.25.36.fixlib.zip (Size: 1,13 KB / Downloads: 6)
With kind regards,

Wesley 

many thanks, but I came here myself. is the only possibility. but can not be the goal I find.
- 1. it would be appropriate to create your own products (movingheads) with one
      firmware to equip with which one the devices not so cumbersome to create
      and 3 parts.
- 2. the chimp the possibility to give with subfixtures to work (a device divide into several)

(25-09-2017, 09:21 AM)sneaker Wrote: many thanks, but I came here myself. is the only possibility. but can not be the goal I find.
- 1. it would be appropriate to create your own products (movingheads) with one
      firmware to equip with which one the devices not so cumbersome to create
      and 3 parts.
- 2. the chimp the possibility to give with subfixtures to work (a device divide into several)
Hi sneaker,

I'm not sure i understand you correctly so please tell me if i am wrong.

- 1. im not sure what you mean by creating own products with one ''firmware'' so ill just take a shot explaining.
       i understand the hassle to achieve full functionality but for now it's the only way. Highend had the same struggles
      at start with their compound fixtures. im not sure if it will change and on what timetable but im confident that my
      not-so-hassle-proof method is the best way to go.

- 2. Patching is and will be a time consuming bit of programming. though i agree with you i till think
        That with a little bit of creativity during patching, the Chimp is and will be a brilliant solution for lighting 
        the free world. For now i hope you are satisfied with my work around and keep your fingers crossed for 
        future capabilities. 

Keep on rocking dude, cheers!
With kind regards,

Wesley 

yes that is probably in the moment the only way. as you say also highend has the problem and must put several devices at the HOG. in the moment you can only manage with the GrandMA Subfixtures.
with the firmware, I thought the manufacturers of the Movinheads (also from Highlite) better to think about what they are doing. Many manufacture represent the control of the elements to the end of the channels. So you can control it slightly better than in the middle.
many thanks for your efforts and help