Multifixtures
Hello,

I have been using the Chimp for a couple of months now and I really love the way how it handles a lot of programming and really intense programming as well.
There is only one thing what I would love to see really soon and that is multifixtures because I use a lot of fixtures that are made this way like the Sunstrips and the Octostrips and I have to program a lot of different fixtures of the individual segments of the fixture, so if I'm using these fixtures and I use multiple of them in one show I have to use my Avolites or Chamsys console to get the max out of those fixtures.

I saw that i was not the first person complaining about the lack of this feature so I hope that it will come to a next software version very soon and I hope someone has an indication of how long this is going to take.

Kind regards,

Jordi den Adel

It bothers me very much that you have to put on complicated things for it just because there are no Multifixtures available so far that makes fast easy programming not possible.
Parts of Infinity's own headlights are not really easy to control, which is a real pity.
It is very important for many users that this function is delivered very fast.

Hi all,

We are aware of the need for multi parameter fixture support. For now i can nothing
but advice you to use the work around. You can however make your
programming a lot more smooth by using syntaxing for fixture selection.
With kind regards,

Wesley 

(18-02-2018, 09:52 PM)WesleyHouben Wrote: Hi all,

We are aware of the need for multi parameter fixture support. For now i can nothing
but advice you to use the work around. You can however make your
programming a lot more smooth by using syntaxing for fixture selection.
What do you mean exactly by that or can you maybe give an example.

Thanks.