Swap function?
Hi,

Is there a function on the chimp like the ADD/Swap from chamsys ?

Thanks 

Best regards.

Glenn serneels

Maybe in future. At this moment there isn't a ADD/swapp function.
(C)lever (H)ow (I) (M)anage (P)rogramming Smile

Kind regards,  Harald

(27-02-2018, 01:45 PM)Harald Wrote: Maybe in future. At this moment there isn't a ADD/swapp function.

Thank you for the quick response

Hi,

You mean to in the sense to swap or park a fixture SG-LightTech?
If not, I would..
Has the chimp te possibility to easy swap a fixture(s) in case a different rigg or a replaced fixtured in case off error, without the necassery to reprogramming the show or a part of it. (Color, gobo, e.g.) or park a fixture in case some fixtures will not be use this time, without a gap in the programming, e.g. a pan wave over 12 heads and you use now 8 heads. So the chimp knows that you will kept the same show, but with less fixtures?

(26-02-2018, 11:52 PM)SG-LightTech Wrote: Hi,

Thanks 

Best regards.

Glenn serneels

Hi Glenn,

To understand and answer your question as correct as possible, i reached out to a Chamsys programmer.
I have little to no chamsys experience so correct me if im wrong. 

There is an Assert function on the chimp. hit edit then a flash button. change the button mode of the flash button and scroll down. You should find assert there.

As for the solo function. you can create a workaround. it is time consuming but give it a try.
make a cue list consisting of 2 cues. in the first cue you store your ''solo'' value. in the cmd setting you 
Toggle all cuelists wich should be released as soon as you hit cue 1. record cue 2 empty and set the cmd section to toggle all cuelists. now you have a solo-ish list. 

hope this helps,
With kind regards,

Wesley 

(28-03-2018, 11:24 AM)WesleyHouben Wrote:
(26-02-2018, 11:52 PM)SG-LightTech Wrote: Hi,

Thanks 

Best regards.

Glenn serneels

Hi Glenn,

To understand and answer your question as correct as possible, i reached out to a Chamsys programmer.
I have little to no chamsys experience so correct me if im wrong. 

There is an Assert function on the chimp. hit edit then a flash button. change the button mode of the flash button and scroll down. You should find assert there.

As for the solo function. you can create a workaround. it is time consuming but give it a try.
make a cue list consisting of 2 cues. in the first cue you store your ''solo'' value. in the cmd setting you 
Toggle all cuelists wich should be released as soon as you hit cue 1. record cue 2 empty and set the cmd section to toggle all cuelists. now you have a solo-ish list. 

hope this helps,
thanks for the response i gonna try this ASAP.

kind regard Glenn Serneels