global release
hey is there a posibillity to get a global release  as "infinity + off" under an command line

Hi Iomad,
You don't need to use the "INFINITY" button. Please press the "OFF" button.
In the screen you will see 5 options--> Off all playbacks, or Release Everything or...........
(C)lever (H)ow (I) (M)anage (P)rogramming Smile

Kind regards,  Harald

(03-05-2018, 09:32 AM)Harald Wrote: Hi Iomad,
You don't need to use the "INFINITY" button. Please press the "OFF" button.
In the screen you will see 5 options--> Off all playbacks, or Release Everything or...........

I know Harald but the question was if there is a possibility to get this function in a command line so that it can be triggerd bij an cue  as example blind the crowd and release everything with the same cue

Hi Iomad,

If you want to release eveything, you could do this: Go to the Ceulist that triggers the blinders, and look for CMD (commands).
You'll find this function, in the ceulistview, and then scroll to the right. Please use then the SET button, and select append.
You can give a OFF command for every Ceu-list.
If I understand it right, you will press the executer off the blinders, and the rest off your light will go off. If you release the executor for the blinders, all
fixtures will work again as programmed.......
First program your blinders at full on...100% (executor button as GO+OFF), and then select INFINITY button NEXT button, to select all fixtures.
Deselect you blinders, and select all your fixtures at DImmer 0%. Save it to your executor.
If you press your executor button, the blinders wil work at 100% dimmer, and the rest off your fixtures are dimmer 0%. If you release your executor
everything will be just like before. This wil work with the FLASH button too.

I hope these workarounds will help you to find a good solution.
(C)lever (H)ow (I) (M)anage (P)rogramming Smile

Kind regards,  Harald

Hai all,

About above, I try it at my own show and it works......almost..... (be shure if you set the dimmers to 0, there's no other cue running with the dimmer at priority) But how tot stop/paused fixture effects?
I search a way to make it possible, when you start a cue x, it will stop/pause all other or selected cue's en activate them again when you stop cue x, even running fx. 
Or/and the possiblity to set fx speed/size to 0 end after release the cue running again.
I
Is it possible now? (How?) Or maybe an idea for in the next update?

Hi Guys,

So one way to achieve this is by making your blind/endsong cue a cuelist
with 2 cues first cue contains dimmer values at 100% for your blinder and 0% for the rest.
also in the cmd OFF the cuelists you need to turn of (running fx etc)

cue 2 should contain 0% dimmer value for blinders. and no dimmer value for the rest. 
in your cmd simply go the cuelists you OFF-ed in cue 1.
With kind regards,

Wesley