advanced selection
hi, I've found extremely helpful various selection modes.Is possible to implement it ,in order to be able working with matrix selection? (yes, something like MAtricks )

Hi Gabe,

can you be more precise?

Best,
Denis

(04-01-2021, 09:25 AM)denishessberger Wrote: Hi Gabe,

can you be more precise?

Best,
Denis

yes, image to have many simple rgb cob in a matrix. will be useful to have a window where you can specify in how many rows and column your light are, then , with next and previous button, you can move inside column or row, select 2k and 2k+1 for every column, select [color=#202124][font=arial, sans-serif]oblique, etc etc[/font][/color]. 
I know something similar Is implemented, but it's very simple at the moment.
I hope that if you can store this matrix in a specific pool, you can in the future use stored matrix for very simple bitmaps.
regards Gabe.

Hi Gabe,

thanks for the clarification!

currently there are no plans to implement anything like this. My prefered method would be to use a magicsheet for selection and store that into groups. Also you can already do a lot like that using the Modulo Syntax on the keypad, especially when combined with the MagicSheet Selection, eg:

On a 5 x 5 Grid:
If you select the fixtures in the MagicSheet top down first and then left right pressing [1] [/] [5] [Enter] will give you the first row, selecting left to right first this will give you column 1.
If you want the first and the last Column you can type [1] [+] [5] [/][5] [Enter], etc. For letters you could use the MagicSheet "Draw Selection" selection mode.

Best,
Denis